Friday, October 22, 2010

EARRING SALE at my jewelry shop Foret on Etsy!

The entire earring section at Foret on Etsy is marked down 15%!
The sale starts at 11pm Mountain time on October 22nd and ends at midnight on November 3rd.

The event is planned on "Etsy on Sale" where my sale has its own special page! Just follow this link:

I am testing out "Etsy on Sale" and you are my first subjects! Plus, it is not too soon to be thinking about stocking up for the gift giving season. Everyone loves earrings. Plus, they always fit! YAY

I will be giving away a pendant to match purchases from two confirmed guests! Be sure to come back and crow about your great purchase here. Just leave a comment. I will be selecting two lucky customers on October 4th.

Remember, all of my earrings are one-of-a-kind and this is a great opportunity to purchase at a discount. All purchases to domestic US customers are shipped with full insurance, too!

Have fun and see you at the sale!
                                                                                        

Love, Elizabeth



You can message me from my Etsy shop with any questions:


Just go to my Etsy shop and sign in: Foret






 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

All your earrings are just beautiful! !

Karen F said...

beautiful jewelry!
stop by my blog and enter a giveaway! http://www.avonbykaren.blogspot.com

THANKS!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

These really are lovely pieces!